dimanche 29 décembre 2013

The Story Of Xid : Advancement of December

Hello!

What I'm doing now

I'm correcting for the moment major bugs:
  • You couldn't pass first level for some people. I removed temporary the fade between levels, it'll be back!
  • The save system isn't working. A patch is currently pending for approval, and will be available soon. Sorry for inconvenience. But keep your saves, there are not corrupted!
I received some bug reports, I will correct them as soon as possible.Moreover, the Android version is working well. I make my possible to release it as soon as possible. But it takes a lots of time and I have to remake all levels' physic because of Android limitations. Here is a picture (don't pay attention to the story text, it is not the good text for the level) :

 

Don't worry, the next chapter is under development.

The Story

I'm not very satisfied of the current story. I find it is not really well written. That's why the story is currently in a complete rewriting. I hope you'll love it! And I don't hide this music really inspires me: 

Facebook

A Facebook page for the game has been created! You'll find on it some little infos about the game I want you to know. These posts are the same on my twitter account.

I had just one question about the future of the game's story, here. Oh, and you can find the game on IndieGameStand

 - Odhexan

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire